As you'd expect from it award-winning Clifton lineage, the 4 is light, cushy and very, very fast. At its core is HOKA's famed midsole geometry, which has been given an upgraded foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with an even more forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we're talking a smoother ride than ever. Then there's CLIFTON 4's surprizing new look, which will turn heads. And that's even before they experience the imporved fit and breathable mesh upper. While still very much a Clifton, there's an air of refinement to this latest iteration. We take new additions to the award-winning Clifton family seriously and we believe the Clifton 4 is the best Clifton yet.
Category: Neutral Lightweight training
Preferred Ride: Plush
Weight is based on a US size 7 and may vary depending on size.
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support.
- 3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite sockliner
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature Hoka One One cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight